- To reduce social isolation
- To support older people in achieving an enhanced quality of life.
- To promote new opportunities for social interaction and a sense of well being
- To support older people in developing healthy lifestyles
- To assist older people to maintain independent living in their own homes.
- To offer advice and information on the prevention of falls, strokes and dementia
- A programme of coach trips out to
places of interest both near and far.
- Events at various venues in South
Birmingham, offering a chance to socialize, enjoy taking part in activities
with others and find useful information on health and wellbeing.
- Yoga classes weekly in term time.
- Computer classes including a
beginner’s course and a “Making the Most
of Your Computer” course which includes
access to social media.
- Coffee mornings
- Supported local trips out with a meal, for the most isolated and housebound older
- A quarterly newsletter advertising
events, trips and classes